Thank you for your interest in In-Home Comfort Care.
In-Home Comfort Care provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy Caregivers. We receive many inquiries each day from people who are interested in qualifying to be on our In-Home care provider team.
To be considered as a team member with IHCC, the following must be met:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience providing care within the industry.
- A dependable vehicle properly insured.
- Valid State driver’s license.
- You must be trustworthy and dependable.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
- Recent copy of your driver’s license report (within last 6 months).
- Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 6 months).
- Background check completed.
- Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
- Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references.
If you can meet all of the above, then completely read and fill out the enclosed Application.
When you have completed the Application, please fax, return by mail or drop off at our office listed above.
Thank you for your interest.
In-Home Comfort Care
Caregiver Employment Application
By filling out this application and questionnaire, you are applying for employment at In-Home Comfort Care. This company is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination of applicants on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, medical condition, national origin, or marital status.